Get Flower Effect

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

We're getting there!!

With a week or storms and rain our renovations are going quite slowly, but I am excited about how great the paving looks!

My sister Bonnie has a new collab out with Bucket of Butterfly Designs called Butterfly Meadow
I am completely in love with the beautiful alpha in this kit!
My LO-credits here
Brenda Smith Designs and I swapped kits, I chose her gorgeous Kiara Templates
and Kiara Kit

My LO- credits here
KimB Designs has a gorgeous new kit out , From Santa with Love -the doodles are so cute! It is on sale at 35% off for a short time only so grab it now!!!
My LOI used Jazzy's Here Kitty wordartKim has a cute alpha freebie on her blog, please leave her some love if your snag it!
Here are some LO's with Whimsical Winter:
By Brenda
By CandaceThis was done with Comfy Cozy - which is still on sale !
By Mommamandy
Thats all for now!!! Have a great week!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Hey Jen
the paving is looking really good! I like the tiles you chose!

Kim B said...

OOOH- looking *spiffy*! LOVE THE TILES!
OMG- I need to get to Bonnies forum too- lol, THANKS for the reminder and that kit looks STUNNING! LOVE your LO's Jen- thanks for the plug

HUGS