Get Flower Effect

Monday, November 10, 2008

We have a winner....

Thank you all so much for your wonderful comments, I hate having to choose someone , so I asked my DD to choose someone randomly, and she chose LoriBear!! I will be sending the links to you shortly, would love to see anything you scrap with it!

Look what my CT have come up with so far, aren't they just beautiful!!

By ChrisBy BekahBy PavlitaBy Rachelle
By TinaBy PamelaPamela has this QP freebie on her blog, please leave her some love if you snag it!Alana sent this adorable LO too!And Rachelle did these with Comfy CozyThat's all for toady, have a wonderful Monday!!

4 comments:

Crops said...

Hiya Jenni, just checking in with ya....seeing what your up to...LOL WOW your CT have made some awesome layouts I see!!!!
I did snag the word art... THANKS!! I am sure it will come in handy this winter! LOL
Take it easy, and have a great day!!!

Kim B said...

OOOH GF- the Team have really done some AWESOME LO's with this kit! Sheee's I'm so far behind the scrapping! *sorry*- but will get to it ASAP- have blogged it today tho * can you hear me sucking up*- BWAHHAHAHA
Have fun tonight and remember to take TON's of photos!!
Especially of Mark with his cup- LOL

Hugs

Anonymous said...

WOW the new kit is awesome..love it..the team did some beautiful pages with it..thanks for the great freebie..love it..
I have an award for you on my Blog today..hugs Jazzy

Anonymous said...

Wow... Thanks so much Jen... I cant tell you how thrilled and excited I am to have your beautiful kit! Being in Canada and buried in snow I have lots of great pictures!!! I will definitley post my layouts but I dont think they will be quite as nice as the ones your team have put together.
Thanks so much to you and your wonderful DD.
Huggs
LoriBear