Get Flower Effect

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Almost time to go home!!

I can't believe we have been here for 2 weeks already, time has flown. We have not definitely decided when we are returning home, but it will be next week some time. We have lazed around the pool, gone wine and brandy tasting, gone out to eat soooo much! I swear I can hardly fit into my clothes! A few more pics to show you...

With my brother and sister in law and niece having lunch at the harbour in Hout Bay.
Brandy Tasting

Some pics of the outside of our holiday house


I will put some pics of the inside here another day,time for bed!!!!

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday!!

2 comments:

Starry Eyed Designs said...

Beautiful pics! Looks like you are having a great time. We miss you in digiland though ;) LOL

Anonymous said...

That's a beautiful home for the holidays! Happy New Year Jenni! :)