Get Flower Effect

Monday, December 01, 2008

Reves de l'amour- and a freebie!

I have a new kit in my store, I suppose you could call it a mini as it is smaller than my other kits, but really bigger than the normal min! When I was doing it it reminded me a bit of French decor, so decided to give it a French name - Reves de l'amour. I hope it means Dreams of love, so if I am wrong please correct me!LOL.
It is going for only $2.99 for 2 weeks and my Candy Jar Freebie this month is an add on to it.
You can download it here, if you do anything with it, please post the link in the Candy Jar thread at Digital Candy!
I have one LO from my CT so far, by Gina, it is so pretty!

Mari Koegelenberg has a new kit in her shop called Apple Orchard.

My LO (My friend Janene)I will be back later with some more renovation photos and LO's. Have a great 1 December!!(Where has this year gone??)

8 comments:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is feel good......

Bonnie said...

Lovely new kit Jen!

Anonymous said...

thank you

Anonymous said...

Many, many thanks.

Anonymous said...

Morning Jen!!!

New kit is gorgeous girl!!!! Beautifully done!!

Anonymous said...

many thanks for sharing this wonderful freebie!

mcgaelicgal said...

Charming, thank you!

Happy New Year!

Kirsten aka mcgaelicgal

Aymee said...

Very nice, thank you!