Get Flower Effect

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Bonnie van Esch Designs has a CT call... and some new LO's

Bonnie van Esch Designs (who is also by baby sister) is expanding her CT!!

Please visit her blog HERE to find out the requirements, and also to download the free kit that she would like you to scrap with . Her designs are completely unique, very altered art and whimsical. Just gorgeous! The deadline is the 29 June- so hurry!!

And a huge thank you to everyone who downloaded my little freebie and had such nice things to say. I am really working hard at Photoshop, and hopefully soon will be able to offer you something really great!! You have all supported me in my little creating venture, I can't wait to give you something fab!!


A few of my new LO's


Scrapped for my new CT Metalmamadezines, all of her products found HERE

Credits HERE

Credits HERE




Credits HERE


Credits HERE

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Baby? hee hee, thanks Jen! I like your sing lay out-have not seen that before, very nice!

HG said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and checking out my new store and leaving a comment :) Take care and happy scrappin'. Love your layouts!

Melberry said...

Jen, your layouts are just beautiful. I'm so glad to know about Bonnie's website, through yours -- I love her creativity. You are both very talented, and it's great to see sisters share a common bond. My younger sister and I have scrapbooking weekends for special projects and have a blast. Best wishes on your continued success!