Get Flower Effect

Friday, June 22, 2007

LO's for Scrappy Pony Designs

Here are the LO's I did using Scrappy Pony Designs(Hope you like them, Heather!) Something a bit different to what I normally do!
Photos taken 3 weeks ago, the first time I have ridden for 2 years- a 4 hour ride through a nature reserve and then onto the beach. It was awesome.
Click for larger view


Credits:Template:CHEATERS CHALLENGE 4 template by Jennifer Layden of Jennilyn Designs, All Papers used:Vintage Papers, Not so Spring, Florific - Scrappy Pony Designs, Various shared tubes used, Sun- Infloresence -Carrie Stephens

3 comments:

melothria@gmail.com said...

Those layouts are very original I like them a lot!

Susan - s3js said...

Jenni, these are wonderful. I wish I could catch the hang of these types of LOs. I'll just have to watch your blog closer and scraplift, huh? Thanks for the inspiration!

Mindy said...

great layouts!! I really like how whimsical they are! :) fyi, I have a new "blinkie" at my blog if you wanted to replace the old not blinkie one.... it's up to you! :)