Get Flower Effect

Thursday, June 14, 2007

I am so excited...

I am very excited to announce that I have been chosen to be on the CT of Metalmamadezines!!

Her designs ROCK! Very bright, playful and funky stuff. You can see them on her blog HERE and purchase them at Miss Tiina HERE.

This is the LO's that that I did, using Metalmamadezine's Flowertastic.

Credits: Flowers: Flowertastic by Metalmama Dezines, Doodle: Another Circus by Ida - Catscrap, Paper: Cherry Vanilla by Traci Sims Designs, Stitches: Cubic by Lively, Wordart: BastelScrapMamas, Doggy Quote:Scrappy Pony Designs, Curled green ribbon: a-gus, Pink satin ribbon: Babysoft by Misty Cato Designs- recoloured, Ric rac" Thaty by GMendes - recoloured



4 comments:

Susan - s3js said...

Oh, good for you, Jenni! You go, Girl! I love that LO. I've been in the mood to be just a little bit funky here of late and this fits the bill. I think I shall have to scraplift you!

I'm excited for you,
Susan

Unknown said...

CONGRATS!!! thats Awesome for you!!! she does have the cutest things!!! :) You deserve it!! your layouts are always so fantastic!!!:)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That is awesome, you are very talented and I bet it will be great for everyone! Thanks for sharing your talents with us.

Bonnie said...

Congrat's Jen! You deserve it and I can't wait to see your stuff and be inspired! I love your lay outs!