Get Flower Effect

Friday, June 08, 2007

New Kit by Bonnie van Esch Designs... and new free daily download at Snap&Scrap

Here is the new Kit : Handmade Cheer" by my sister, Bonnie van Esch Designs, available at the Snap&Scrap Shoppe. Isn't it just beautiful??!!

My LO using it:
Credits:Handmade Cheer Kit: Bonnie van Esch Designs, Picture by Kat,Template:Jaana Säker

The entire kit below is availabe FREE at the Snap&Scrap Blog as a daily download. You can't miss out on this!!




















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to give away my computer and move back to Holland, so no chance for me to have this great kit! I will love the see some layouts!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Very nice layouts - and what a sweet free kit! Thanks for leaving a comment at my blog - I hope you have a great day!

warmly,
Barb

Gypsy Purple said...

These are lovely!!!!!!

Mindy said...

very cool stuff!