Get Flower Effect

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Tagged??!!

Well, this is my first time ever to be tagged!! I popped in in total innocence to say hello to Melanie- and horrors, I have been tagged. I am not one to reveal too much about myself, but here goes!!

7 Things You Don't Know About Me list.

1. I am a coffee and chocoholic- I have a serious addiction to both!
2. I adore new born babies ,but don't cope too well with toddlers. I get on far better with my kids now that they are in their teens.
3. I am a party animal- I come alive after dark!
4. I am obsessed with colouring my hair, I can't go too long with the same colour!
5. I love horses and used to be completely horse mad. Still am but it is under control now.
6. My two little daschunds sleep in my bed!
7. I am claustrophobic and terrified of heights

Ok, confessions done!
I in turn tag:

Bonnie- my sister
Leslie Hasenkamp
Shell
and I can't think of anyone else who has not already been tagged!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Unknown said...

LOL thanks Jenni. LOL :) I will have to see what I come up with:) HUGS!!! OH and I am HORSE FREEK TOO! :)

Melberry said...

Sorry about the ambush tag, Jenni! Hope it wasn't too painful. :) Enjoyed reading your list. I don't enjoy sharing about myself much, either. Talk to you later, Melanie.

Bonnie said...

Ack!a tag!I will have to do it cos you're my sister, normally I just say no! ha ha.